Here at Ace Complete Auto Repair, we offer a variety of tailored auto repair services including fleet service. We know that keeping your fleet on the road is imperative to your business. Our goal is to ensure your fleet is properly maintained. Ace Complete Auto Repair learned long ago that vehicles that do not receive proper maintenance can mean future costly repairs and long down times. Ace will prioritize maintenance and repairs for all our fleet customers. Allow Ace Complete Auto Repair to keep your fleet on the road.
Why chose Ace Complete Auto Repair for your fleet services?
Ace Complete Auto Repair has partnered with the right companies to offer our fleet customers some of the best products services and warranties in the automotive industry. For example: Jasper Engines and Transmissions, AC Delco, Mopar, Motor Craft, Denso, Moog, Bosch, Fram & Felpro just to name a few. With partnering with big names like this in our industry we can offer a 2 year, 24k mileage nationwide warranty. Some of our repairs and services even offer a nationwide 3yr -100k mileage warranty.
We do tires!
Let’s keep your fleet rolling down the road. We have partnered with some of the best names in the business for tires. We offer many tires with free road hazard and 40k+ mileage tread warranty. Call us today for all of your tire needs
We Know Your Fleet Is Important!
We know that keeping your fleet driving down the road is an economic necessity for your business! The last thing you need is to have vehicle failure. Vehicle break-downs not only cause costly interruptions in your daily activities, the personnel down-time and vehicle repairs mean double jeopardy. That’s why Ace Complete Auto Repair is serious about caring for your fleet!
Most businesses today don’t take the time to initiate a PM program on their vehicle. Why? Most of us are in “rush” mode – too many activities and responsibilities on our plates. Yet, when our vehicles break down, your business stops – activities and responsibilities suffer. Some major repairs could be diminished or even eliminated by regular preventative maintenance.
Ace Complete Auto Repair & Truck Fleet Repair Services
Our ASE Certified technicians employ the latest in automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor auto repair services on foreign and domestic vehicles.
Here are just a few of the quality professional services Ace Complete Auto Repair offers:
- Tune ups
- Wheel Alignment
- Engine Repair
- Smog & Emissions Testing
- Full Brake Service
- Oil and Lube
- Suspension and Shock Repair
- Belt and Hose Replacement
- Diesel Service and Repair
- Fuel Injection Service
- Power Steering
- Cooling System Flush
- Preventative Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Service
- Complete Diagnostic Services
Oil and Oil Filter Service
- Experts recommend changing the oil and oil filter in your vehicle every 3 months or 3,000 miles. It’s an essential way to maximize engine protection. Oil changes at 7,500 miles are usually too long an interval for most common driving conditions.
Cooling System Service
- Flush cooling system, add proper type of coolant, pressure test system, and check hoses, fan operation, cap, water pump and belts.
Air Conditioning Service
- One of our trained Air Conditioning specialists will inspect your car’s air conditioning system, all lines, evaporator, dryer, and compressor for leaks and wear. We will also listen for any improper noises coming from the compressor as well as the checking the system’s performance.
- Remove old worn out gear oil from the front and rear differential and transfer case.
Fuel/Air Induction Cleanup
- Using specialized equipment our technicians will quickly and effectively clean intake manifold, ports, intake valves, and combustion chamber. Install injector cleaning additive in tank. This service will restore lost power and performance and will reduce harmful exhaust emissions.
Power Steering Flush
- Our technicians will flush out old contaminated fluid and install fresh new fluid fortified with a special antioxidant and anti-wear ingredients to prevent expensive mechanical failure.
- Using the latest in state-of-the-art technology, we will flush out the old broken down fluid from the transmission valve body, torque converter and lines. Install new high-tech fluid with conditioners.
- Whether your vehicles are gas, diesel, or hybrid and just need a tune-up or a major over-haul, Ace Complete Auto Repair is ready to give you quality, professional auto repair and friendly customer service at fair and affordable prices.
Your Satisfaction is our Guarantee!
More Quality Fleet Services: